Billing & Insurance
There are many variables involved in billing and insurance for any medical procedure. We strive to keep the billing and insurance portion of your experience as simple as possible, and are ready to assist with any questions.
Please take the following steps to ensure your peace of mind, and to minimize personal expense.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Always bring a valid copy of your current insurance card(s). Your ID should include the name and address of your carrier, your ID and group number, and the name of the policy holder or subscriber.
- The point of service payment due for your exam, if any is required.
- If you are being seen for an injury related to Workers Compensation, or a motor vehicle accident, please bring a copy of your claim number, the date of injury, and any adjuster information, along with the name and address of your claim’s payer.
If your insurance carrier requires a pre-authorization before allowing your exam, prior authorization needs to be initiated by the physician who ordered your test.
We are an approved provider for most insurance carriers and health plans, including Medicare, Medicare Advantage plans and Medicaid. We will submit your claim to any primary or secondary insurance under the benefit you specify, including Workers Compensation, auto insurance or personal injury.
Click here for a PDF list of our contracted payers.
Are You Uninsured or Self-Pay?
Get information about good faith estimates and no surprise billing here.
Pay Your Bill
After your visit, you will receive two bills. One will be from Oregon Imaging Centers (OIC) for performing the technical component of your examination or treatment.
The second bill will be from our physician partners, Radiology Associates PC (RAPC), for the radiologist’s reading fees.
Payments due to Radiology Associates PC must be made to them directly, not to Oregon Imaging Centers. Please do not combine your payments.
Please contact our billing company at (800) 721-5052 between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm PST, Monday through Friday, to pay your bill by phone. Please have your account number available.
To make an online payment, please visit www.peryourhealth.com. To complete the payment, you will need your individual billing statement, which includes a unique PIN number. You will be able to access your account to pay your bill, update your insurance information or change your address.
To make a payment in person, please visit our University District location between 7:30 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday at:
1200 HILYARD ST STE 330
To make a payment by mail, please mail your check to:
OREGON IMAGING CENTERS
PO BOX 25
EUGENE, OR 97440-0025
*Checks must be made out to Oregon Imaging Centers. Please do not include any payment due to Radiology Associates PC. Please include your account number on your check, if possible.
Our Contracted Payers Are:
- AARP MEDICARE COMPLETE via UHC
- ADVANCED HEALTH (OHP)
- AETNA HEALTH INSURANCE
- APWU HEALTH PLAN (CIGNA)
- ATRIO MEDICARE
- BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD (BCBS)
- EBMS (EMPLOYEE BENEFIT MGMT)
- FIRST CHOICE
- GEHA, GEHA-ASA
- HEALTH NET
- HEALTH NET MED OPTIONS
- HMA (HEALTHCARE MGMT ADMIN)
- MAIL HANDLERS
- MERITAIN HEALTH
- MODA HEALTH
- OREGON MEDICAID (OHP/DMAP)
- PACIFICSOURCE HEALTH PLAN
- PACIFICSOURCE COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS (OHP)
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH PLAN
- QTC MEDICAL SERVICES
- REGENCE BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- REGENCE FEDERAL
- REGENCE MED ADVANTAGE
- SAMARITAN HEALTH PLAN
- TRICARE / TRIWEST
- TRILLIUM MEDICAID and MEDICARE
- UMPQUA HEALTH ALLIANCE
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (except GOLDEN RULE)
- VA (WPC-VAPC3)