Important to know before scheduling your screening mammogram online:
Online scheduling is only for routine screening mammograms. When using the web scheduling tool, it is important to take your time and answer the screening questions accurately. Please ensure you schedule at least 366 days since your previous mammogram. Once you have scheduled your exam, you will receive a confirmation message as well as reminder texts or call alerts from Oregon Imaging Center.
By scheduling online, you acknowledge that you fit the criteria for screening mammography. If you schedule online and do not fit the criteria above, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
To ensure you have the best experience possible, please call (458) 215-4046 to schedule your mammogram if:
- You are not a current Oregon Imaging Centers’ patient
- Your health care provider has recommended diagnostic breast imaging
- You are under the age of 40
- You have a personal history of breast cancer
- You are experiencing breast pain, tenderness, lumps or discharge
- You are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
If you encounter any issues while scheduling your appointment, or if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment made online, please call our Scheduling Department at (458) 215-4046.